Flexi 1000 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF STORAGE DENSITY
- Compact easy to drive
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide
- 220° over rotation for fast safe turning
- Compact front axle – maximum aisle clearance
- Lift heights to over 8 metres
- HiViS lift mast standard, clear view of fork tines
- HiViS headguard design exceeds all
- EU/US standards
- Four wheel design, excellent stability in all applications
- Optimum acceleration and travel speed lower battery power usage with digital motor technology
- Independent 1.8KW digital power steering motor for maximum energy saving
- No steering ‘kick back’, powerful hydraulic independant system
- Meets requirements of DIN in aisle security clearance with EURO pallet in 2.0 metre aisle
- Only three ‘brushless’ digital ACiON motors for long operational life and no servicing costs
- Handles both the Euro Alliance and ISO pallets
Flexi AC 1000 works in just 1642mm (EURO) or 1762 (ISO) aisles to BITA GN9 (FEM) standards. Handles Euro Alliance pallets in 2m aisle to DNN 15185 standard.
Flexi 1000/1100 brings all the space-saving benefits of the Flexi articulated reach truck concept to low bay warehouse applications, whilst still providing the potential for a full 1000kg lift capacity to 8 metres and all the proven quality components from the Flexi Truck range for easy service parts support.
Flexi 1000/1100 features a unique 1000mm wide chassis and “Artic” 220º over rotate feature, plus compact front axle, allowing block stacking of Euro or ISO pallets. Additionally, Flexi 1000 continuous front wheel is suited to both push back and drive-in racking operations.
Lift mast options include triplex full free lift or duplex limited free lift, to suit most warehouse locations.
The Flexi articulated reach truck does not require steel rail or inductive wire guidance in the aisle, and so can pick up pallets in any goods receiving area inside our outside and put away, pick full pallets and place them into picking locations.