Jungheinrich Electric pedestrian stacker
EJC M10 E / M10b E
The economic and compact Jungheinrich pedestrian stackers EJC M10/M10b were particularly developed for the transport and stacking of lightweight goods. The optimised battery management for lower energy consumption ensures particularly high operational readiness. The charging of the maintenance-free lead-gel batteries is fast and simple with the built-in charger that connects to any 230-V power outlet. The mono mast and low chassis height allow for a perfect view of fork tips and cargo. Additionally, the compact arrangement of all control elements and screens supports simple and safe handling of these vehicles, as the operator can maintain a constant overview. Naturally, the EJC M10 can adapt to a variety of application scenarios and is available with different mast heights for the flexible application in your warehouse. These electric pedestrian stackers are also available as wide tread version, the EJC M10b, for lifting closed pallets for instance.
- More efficiency while simultaneously reducing the operating costs thanks to the perfect component adjustments with Jungheinrich’s controllers.
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- Battery and components are protected and the efficiency is increased through the economic energy management.
- Intelligent automatic shut-off engages after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- Various safety measures reduce the risk of injury for operators and guarantee a high level of safety.
- The low ground clearance of 30 mm helps to reduce the risk of foot injuries.
- Additional protection due to completely closed frame and optimised visibility on the mast.
- Safe working even in confined spaces thanks to the upright tiller and crawl speed button.
- Extremely agile thanks to short chassis length.
- Optimum view of the fork tips at any height due to low frame height and optimised visibility through the mast.
- Central arrangement for all important control instrumentation such as the battery discharge indicator, hour metre, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
- Optimal adaptation of the truck to the ergonomic needs of the operator.
- Reduced steering force required due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use on the highest level.
- Ideal for lifting closed pallets.
- Width between support arms (b4) adjustable with two adapters: 882 mm/1052 mm/1252 mm.
- Use of attachments with FEM/ISO fork carriage possible.
|Model||Load Capacity||Travel speed||Lift speed unladen|
|EJC M10 E 1540||1.00 ton||5 km/h||0.22 m/s|
|EJC M10 E 1900||1.00 ton||5 km/h||0.22 m/s|
|EJC M10b E 1540||1.00 ton||5 km/h||0.22 m/s|
|EJC M10b 1900||1.00 ton||5 km/h||0.22 m/s|