Jungheinrich EJE 2 pallet truck
The Jungheinrich EJE Series 2 pallet trucks are used when maximum throughput is required: For HGV loading and unloading using the ramp. The additional patented ramp lift which works independently from the normal lift, facilitates trouble-free loading and unloading of the first row of pallets in HGVs. This allows for level adjustment on ramps with gradients up to 15%.
Jungheinrich EJE 2 pallet truck has special features:
- Powerful, innovative 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum throughput.
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands.
- State-of-the-art control electronics for perfect handling.
- Excellent energy management for low operating costs.
- Large batteries for long operating times.
It also offers ergonomic advantages. The low-mounted long tiller ensures safe operation by maintaining adequate distance between the operator and truck. The crawl button assists in extremely confined areas. It allows the truck to travel at an automatically reduced speed with the tiller upright.
Jungheinrich EJE can be equipped with batteries up to 375 Ah. In combination with state-of-the-art and economical 3-phase AC technology, longer operating times are achieved than with conventional technology. With the option of lateral battery exchange, multi-shift operation up to 24 hours is easily achievable.
The completely redeveloped multi-function tiller head is full of innovations:
Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown
- Contact-free electronic rocker switches for ergonomically perfect operation with every tiller position.
- Ergonomically arranged switches.
|Model ||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery|
|EJE 220R||2.00 ton||122 mm||6 km/h||1763 mm||24 V|
|EJE 225R||2.50 ton||122 mm||6 km/h||1835 mm||24 V|