Jungheinrich Electric Pedestrian Pallet Trucks
EJE M13/ M15
The compact entry-level truck for light tasks.
Heavy goods moved with ease.
The extremely economic and compact Jungheinrich pedestrian pallet trucks EJE M13/M15 are the perfect support for internal goods transport in small and medium-sized companies. Thanks to their compact design, they can move pallets and goods quickly and cost-efficiently, particularly in confined spaces. In order to minimise their energy consumption, the M-Series pedestrian pallet trucks are equipped with powerful AC technology as well as maintenance-free gel batteries. The built-in charger allows for quick and easy charging on any 230 V power outlet. The ergonomic tiller handle and low ground clearance with special entry rollers on the fork tips for easy pallet pickup as well as the sprung and cushioned support wheels ensure a particularly high level of safety and stability. The optional weighing system can be used wherever cargo has to be moved and weighed at the same time. Thus, two operations can be efficiently accomplished with only one truck.
- Jungheinrich pedestrian pallet trucks EJE M13/M15 battery and components are protected and the efficiency is increased through economic energy management.
- Intelligent automatic shut-off engages after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- Motors with 3-phase AC technology for more efficiency, as well as reduced operating costs thanks to the perfect pairing with our own controllers.
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2 sprung support rollers installed sideways next to the drive wheel increase the stability of the truck and reduce the risk of transport damage.
- In addition, for the easy loading of pallets, fork tips are equipped with entry rollers.
- Low ground clearance of just 35 mm reduces the risk of injury for the operator.
- Fully closed frame, especially the lift cylinder.
- High manoeuvrability due to short chassis and low overall height for use in confined spaces.
- Central arrangement for all important control instrumentation such as the battery discharge indicator, hour metre, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
- Optimal adaptation of the trucks to the ergonomic needs of the operator.
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use at the highest level.
- Transporting and weighing of goods with just one vehicle.
- 4 weighing cells provide optimum measuring results with a deviation of less than 1% across the entire weighing range.
All the advantages at a glance
|Model||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage|
|EJE M13||1.30 ton||120 mm||5 km/h||1585 mm||24 V
|EJE M15||1.50 ton||120 mm||5 km/h||1585 mm||24 V