Jungheinrich Electric Sideways-seated Pallet Truck
The Jungheinrich ESE 420/430 electric sideways-seated pallet trucks are ideal for multi-pallet transport over long distances. Their 48-volt 3-phase AC motors ensure smooth starts, powerful acceleration and high maximum speeds. They thus provide the perfect basis for high throughput rates.
This high performance level is extremely easy to achieve and with high levels of safety: The travel speed, brakes and deadman switch are all controlled by easily reached pedals. The lift functions are operated using the Jungheinrich soloPILOT control lever, which is readily to hand.
The optional height-adjustable footplate and the adjustable steering wheel ensure comfortable seating positions for all operators. The steering can be switched between 180° and 360°. The 360° steering mode facilitates manoeuvring by allowing “seamless changes of direction with only a few turns of the steering wheel”. The changeover between forward and reverse can also be performed simply by pressing a button.
The large display offers a quick overview of the steering setting, battery status and the available travel programs.
With battery capacities of up to 620 Ah and a robust design, the ESE 420/430 electric pallet trucks are the ideal trucks for intensive applications.
- Powerful acceleration
- High degree of operational availability thanks to a maintenance-free drive motor without carbon brushes
- Powerful lead-acid battery: 4 PzS 620 Ah
- Quick and easy lateral battery exchange
- Robust frame for continuous use at full rated load
- Torsion-resistant forks manufactured with strong reinforced steel available in a wide variety
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes
- Easy to service with outstanding accessibility to all components
All the advantages at a glance
|Model||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage
|ESE 420||2.00 ton||115 mm||14 km/h||3625 mm||48 V
|ESE 430||3.00 ton||115 mm||14 km/h||3625 mm||48 V