Jungheinrich Electric Reach Trucks
Maximum performance with minimum energy consumption.
Compact design, high performance figures, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the strengths of our Jungheinrich ETM/ETV 214/216 reach trucks – whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multi-shift applications: The Jungheinrich ETM/ETV 214/216 reach trucks offer the right solution for any application.
The main advantages of this series are:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2711 mm.
- Residual capacities of 1000 kg to more than 10 metres lift height.
- Greater throughput while simultaneously reducing energy consumption. This is achieved due to the very latest drive and control technology.
Advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity:
- Generously dimensioned cab and outstanding visibility both during travel and when stacking pallets.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering with Jungheinrich curveCONTROL.
180° and 360° steering: Operator can chose between minimum turning radius and fast change in travel direction. When travelling straight ahead, the steering wheel spinner knob is always positioned at the ergonomically ideal 9 o’clock position.
The soloPILOT control lever facilitates sensitive stacking even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 465 to 775 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
|Model||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage
|ETM 214||1.40 ton||10700 mm||14 km/h||2418 mm||24 V
|ETV 214||1.40 ton||10700 mm||14 km/h||2346 mm||24 V
|ETM 216||1.60 ton||10700 mm||14 km/h||2418 mm||24 V
|ETV 216||1.60 ton||10700 mm||14 km/h||2408 mm||24 V