Jungheinrich Electric pedestrian Stacker
The agile stacker for short distances.
Manoeuvring safely in confined spaces.
Jungheinrich pedestrian stackers of the EJCn range 1 show their strength wherever transporting over short distances and stacking up to a lift height of 3600 mm take place. Its optimised efficiency factor ensures high speed and excellent acceleration in every situation – the best preconditions for fast, efficient goods throughput. Another advantage of these pedestrian stackers: the lift control. This enables the operator to pick up loads accurately and sensitively. This makes particularly the depositing of large loads in narrow racking easier. The remarkably low noise development during slow lifting also makes work for the operator easier. Proportional hydraulics ensure gentle depositing of the load on the floor or in the racking.
Jungheinrich motors in 3-phase AC technology provide you with more performance efficiency and a reduction in operating costs at the same time.
- Energy-saving 3-phase AC technology in combination with battery capacities up to 160 AH (VCI 160 AH) ensures long operating times.
- Integrated charger (24V/30A) for wet and maintenancefree batteries for easy charging at any mains socket.
All lifting and lowering functions are effortlessly controlled from the multifunction tiller head. Thus the operator can totally concentrate on depositing or retrieval. Other performance characteristics of the Jungheinrich electric pedestrian stacker are included that make depositing and retrieval operations remarkably safe and economically efficient.
- Battery discharge indicator (3-colour light emitting diode) with lift stop.
- Information display “CanDis” (optional) with added operating hour display and fault code memory.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs through “CanCode” (optional).
- The pre-set speed on the travel switch is maintained in every travel situation.
- The operator is able to choose between 3 different travel programs (optional).
- Regenerative braking on reducing the travel speed.
- Very low noise level during travel.
- Battery discharge indicator/operting hour meter.
- EJC B12n is an optional model to be used for different working conditions and flexible to switch pallets. It equipped with straddle supporting arms and forged forks. Same as counter balance truck, it can be used for different size or closed pallets.
|Model||Load Capacity||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage|
|EJC B12n||1.20 ton||6 km/h||1905 mm||24 V|
|EJC 110n||1.00 ton||6 km/h||1787 mm||24 V|
|EJC 112n||1.20 ton||6 km/h||1787 mm||24 V|
Li-ion batteries are revolutionising the market for electric industrial trucks. And with good reason. High-performance energy cells score over traditional lead-acid batteries with world-leading performance, fast charging times and zero maintenance. Our li-ion batteries ensure continuous operation and thanks to their long service life, you get plenty of use out of them. On top, we offer you a 5-year guarantee on li-ion batteries. Switch now and easily outrun your competition.