Jungheinrich Electric tow tractor
Robust, versatile and economical – these are the advantages offered by Jungheinrich EZS 570, 580, 590 and 5100 electric tow tractors. When used in warehouses or outside – these high-performance tow tractors with tow load capacities of up to 10,000 kg are suitable for any application.
In addition to outstanding ride comfort and safety, the Jungheinrich Series 5 tow tractors also offer increased performance with low energy consumption:
- New comfort suspension: The fully cushioned suspension with springs and shock absorbers on all wheels protects the operator’s back as well as the truck.
- Robust design: The powerful steel frame and hard-wearing moulded parts last for the lifetime of a tow tractor in daily operation.
- LED lighting: The optional lighting is environmentally friendly and not sensitive to vibrations.
- Easily accessible coupling: From a seated position, the coupling is clearly visible and easy to reach. Different couplings are available.
- Generous and comfortable operator position: The low stand-on platform makes it easy to climb aboard, the spacious foot-well provides ample legroom and the steering wheel, travel direction switch and indicator lever are all easy to reach, making it an extremely ergonomic unit.
- Automatic parking brake with roll-back protection. When the truck comes to a halt, the tow tractor and trailer are automatically secured.
- 48-V 3-phase AC motor provides strong acceleration and a high top speed.
- Regenerative braking: The braking energy is fed back into the battery, thereby extending its operating period.
- Fast battery replacement: The battery can either be lifted out by crane or optionally replaced from the side.
- Economic use of pool batteries: Use of the 625-Ah battery, which is also used in the 48-V class forward-loading trucks, in the XL version.
Sophisticated ergonomics and technology in the form of Jungheinrich EZS Series 5 ensure gentle and safe working with a high degree of cost and energy efficiency.