Jungheinrich Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) truck
The Jungheinrich ETX 513/515 high rack stackers offer maximum performance in the ‘high end area’ of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new benchmarks when it comes to flexibility, efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage: Optimum adaptation to any warehouse and logistics strategy. An intelligent truck management system with TÜV certified control and CAN-Bus system, means the performance range is adaptable to any requirements and offers a range of additional safety features.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency lead to fast throughput and high cost-effectiveness. This is precisely what is offered by our 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Fully usable throughout two shifts in normal operation without battery change. Accessing all these applications is child’s play for the ETX operator:
- Informative colour display. Important operating data is easily and legibly laid out.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Softkeys to control functions and menus.
- Camera/monitor system for effective stacking and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side-seated position for fatigue-free operation.
|Model||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage|
|ETX 513||1.25 ton||13000 mm||10.5 km/h||3492 mm||80 V|
|ETX 515||1.50 ton||15000 mm||10.5 km/h||3780 mm||80 V|