Multi-directional Jungheinrich Reach Trucks
With all-wheel steering in every direction.
Multi-directional Jungheinrich reach trucks are used wherever long loads are transported sideways in restricted conditions and must be stored at high lift heights. With electric all-wheel steering, loads up to 8m long can be transported optimising use of available space.
There are 5 steering modes available ranging from enhanced normal travel and turning on the spot, through to transverse and parallel travel. In ‘enhanced normal travel’, the already small turning radius is reduced further by simultaneous load wheel steering. The advantages of 360° steering are also available: Minimum turning radius and rapid direction change. This makes the Jungheinrich ETV Q clearly superior to any conventional 4-way reach truck.
Uncomplicated, intuitive handling with ergonomically arranged displays and controls as well as outstanding visibility makes operating the truck simplicity itself. In addition, assistance systems increase productivity:
- Jungheinrich curveCONTROL reduces the maximum travel speed when cornering, depending on the steer angle.
- Weighing systems allow weights to be checked at the press of a button.
- Mast reach cushioning reduces mast sway during stacking and retrieval operations, thereby increasing throughput.
The outstanding performance is complemented by excellent cost-effectiveness:
- More pallet throughput thanks to greater travel and lift performances.
- Long operating times thanks to the reduction in energy consumption with the same throughput.
- Less aisle width required as a result of the proven reach principle.
A number of options and battery versions ranging from 620 Ah to 930 Ah ensure that the trucks can be adapted to any application.
|Maximum Lift (h3)