Jungheinrich Electric Reach Trucks
Lifting the heaviest loads to the greatest heights.
Compact design, high performance figures, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions, these are the strengths of Jungheinrich reach trucks. Whether they are being used in pallet, drive-through or drive-in racking. Whether for extremely narrow areas or low clearances. Whether for single shift or multishift operation: The ETM/ETV Series 3 Jungheinrich reach trucks offer the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages of this series are:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2790 mm
- Up to 2,500 kg capacity
- Up to 13,000 mm lift height
- Greater throughput while simultaneously reducing energy consumption. This is achieved due to the very latest drive and control technology.
Advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity:
- Generously dimensioned cab and outstanding visibility both during travel and when stacking pallets.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering with Jungheinrich curveCONTROL.
180° and 360° steering: Operator can chose between minimum turning radius and fast change in travel direction. When travelling straight ahead, the steering wheel spinner knob is always positioned at the ergonomically ideal 9 o’clock position.
The soloPILOT control lever facilitates sensitive stacking even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions, from 560 to 930 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
|Model||Load Capacity||Maximum Lift (h3)||Travel Speed||Overall Length||Battery Voltage
|ETV 318||1.80 ton||13000 mm||14 km/h||2418 mm||24 V|
|ETV 320||2.00 ton||13000 mm||14 km/h||2459 mm||24 V|
|ETV 325||2.50 ton||13000 mm||14 km/h||2547 mm||24 V|
|ETM 325||2.50 ton||13000 mm||14 km/h||2547 mm||24 V|