Jungheinrich Turret Truck EKX515
- Vehicle Overview
- Technical Specifications
We have a range of pre-loved Jungheinrich EKX turret trucks for sale or hire.
Models: EKX 515 and 515k
Capacity: 1,500 kg
Lift height h3: 8,250 - 10250 mm
Battery voltage: 80 V
Battery capacity: 620 - 775 Ah
Please call us to discuss your project and application.
A range of feature and options are available dependent on your application.
Standard feature for the Jungheinrich EKX 5 series turret trucks as below.
- Hydraulic pump motors only run at speed required to complete requested action so no energy is wasted.
- Powerful, efficient forklift motors run cooler for even greater efficiency.
- Seamless operation of all lift truck functions together.
- Optionally available, factory installed and integrated into the lift truck’s electronic control system/CAN-Bus.
- Senses presence of pedestrians in working aisle and alerts operator; slows and/or stops the forklift as necessary.
- Generously dimensioned entrance into the lift truck's operator cab.
- Large footwells and adjustable knee supports make room for a wide variety of operator sizes.
- Excellent visibility towards the load with low mounted turret and clear view masts.
- The seat is spring cushioned, adjustable and foldable to ensure full-shift comfort.
- Electrically adjustable operating console with color display.
- Soft-key pad (softkey) with number block.
- Lift truck performance can be set for each specific operator or can be selected by the operator to suit the needs of the load.
- Switchless, two-handed operating concept for reliability.
- All hydraulic functions have end of travel dampening for smooth operation and maximum load stability.
- All functions are adjustable.
- Electronically controlled drive-wheel brake and electromagnetic, laminated, wear-free brake on load wheels.
- Active or passive stabilizers for maximum capacities to high lift heights (optional).
- “Teach-in” process during installation “teaches” the forklift truck the exact configuration of the warehouse for maximum utilization.
- Integrated diagnostic system for remote maintenance via modem.
- Up to 1000 operating hour service intervals.
- Electronics with wear-free sensor system.
- Sealed drive unit with lifetime rated gear oil.
- Revolution counter on wheels with traction control and wear recognition on drive wheel.
- Robust and wear-free 3-phase AC motors require no down-time for maintenance.
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus.
- Extremely torsion-resistant mast for high residual capacities and low mast sway.
- Mechanical rail guidance.
- Inductive (wire) guidance for precise control in the aisle with no mechanical wear of components.
- Modular telescopic forks for multiple pallet dimensions.
- Comfort package “workplace” with workplace lighting, mirror and fans.
- Synchronized rotation of forks.
- Mechanical and electrical support for warehouse material flow management systems.
- Lift truck preparation for working platforms.
- Modular system for lift and travel stop as well as lift truck speed reduction.